book blog

book blog
To See My Book Blog click Picture

Sunday 11 November 2012

New Original "Superman Suit" Design

Hay everyone! Its been months since I have been on this page, infact I probably don't even have anyone checking it out anymore... Anyway just incase I thought I would share with you (Who ever You are) this really amazing new "Superman" Suit Design By Anthony O'Neill.

I find this design really interesting because the artist has changed so much from the original suit to make it his own, yet he still kept most of its elements without exaggerating anything ie: the crotch area... Only joking. But it is fantasic even with its differences. Anyways I really love this design, I love it so much that I would not mind seeing it in a Superman comic book, Its much better looking than the crappy New 52 Suit, Thats for sure! I really like the "Man Of Steel" movie suit too but even still I would probably pick this one over it.

Hope you guys and Gals like it as much as I do!

Superman By Anthony O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments good or bad welcome and appreciated!!